If you like your eggs sunny side up, you’re in the right place. If you’re searching for a simple, stress-free way to cook a sunny side up egg, you’ll be glad to know our recipe requires minimal efforts, ingredients and time. Just because a meal looks and tastes like extra effort was needed doesn’t mean it actually was. Sometimes, the best things in life are also the simplest — including sunny side up eggs.
Want a perfect method that will teach you how to cook a sunny side up egg to perfection? Check out our easy recipe below to enjoy the delicious taste of a savory, runny egg in no time!
- Begin by placing a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the skillet and carefully tilt the pan to spread the butter evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Carefully crack each egg into the skillet one by one. Be sure not to drop any cracked or broken shell pieces into the pan during the process.
- Allow the egg to sit on the pan without flipping or touching for roughly 2 to 3 minutes. As the egg begins to cook, you should notice the whites starting to solidify.
- Reduce the heat to low. Allow the egg to cook until the egg whites harden but the center is still slightly runny. Carefully transfer each egg from the pan to a plate lined with napkins or paper towels to drain any excess grease.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt on top for added flavor. Enjoy your eggs with a few slices of freshly toasted bread, or over hash browns. You can also serve sunny-up eggs on their own. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Invest in Superior Ingredients
You don’t have to be a master chef to cook like one. The key to making a flawless, picture-perfect platter or dish is to use premium ingredients! You may have your skills down to a tee, but you can’t concoct an excellent meal when your components are lacking in quality or flavor.
Wondering how to cook a sunny side up egg that’s out-of-this-world? Begin by investing in quality ingredients to guarantee optimal flavor and taste. Sauder’s Eggs offers farm-fresh eggs straight from our farm to you. When you crack open an egg into your next dish or recipe, you’ll never have to worry about artificial flavor or ingredients.
Our farmers hand-pick each egg to guarantee impeccable taste. Quality assurance shouldn’t have to come at a price, either. We proudly offer high-quality, affordable products, so every family can truly enjoy their meals.
Not sure where to find our products? Use our store locator to find a Sauder’s Eggs retailer near you.