If you’re looking for an easy, quick dinner to cook that will still be delicious, look no further than this egg, ham, and spinach pizza recipe. It’ll only take you half an hour to get it out of the oven and on the table. Our egg, ham, and spinach pizza is healthier than your typical pizza, too, especially if you go for the whole wheat crust. You’ll still have a filling meal. The gooey parmesan cheese, crisp crust, and savory prosciutto make this pizza a great treat. You may have to cook more than one egg, ham, and spinach pizza if everyone wants more than a slice!
This is a great recipe to use for different occasions, including as an excellent weeknight meal for your family. Or, cook a pizza or two on the weekends when your kids have friends over. It’s also the perfect addition to brunch, as it will go great with your other dishes. Invite friends over for a brunch-style potluck, and the recipe is sure to delight your guests.
You may have seen other ham and spinach pizza recipes. The egg in our recipe adds a unique flavor and protein to the meal. Your family will undoubtedly be asking for this meal again after they get a taste — and you won’t mind making it since it’s so simple!
Check out our recipe below on how to make an egg, ham, and spinach pizza:
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the pizza shell on a cookie sheet or round pizza pan. Cover the crust with the sliced spinach and drizzle it with the olive oil.
- Add the prosciutto, evenly distributing the pieces across the crust the top of the spinach. Put the parmesan and garlic on the top of the prosciutto. Sprinkle the oregano over the top.
- Crack your eggs and position a yolk on each quarter of the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 10 to 14 minutes or until the spinach is wilting and the egg whites are fully cooked.
- Cut the pizza into four large slices and serve.
Sauder Eggs are the perfect ingredient for any recipe. Whether you’re baking your child’s birthday cake or making this recipe, your meals will have something extra when you use our top-quality eggs. Use our store locator to find a grocer with our eggs nearest you.